Menu

Rhetoric suggestions via SWB conference...lost paper

Hello,

I have tried searching these boards on Rhetoric studies via SWB confernece talk two years ago. The suggestions were slightly different than the book due to ease of material. I can't find my papers from the conference or the thread that I know some of us talked about. I used different search words and still can't find it.

SWB mentioned the four materials and then gave the alternative for one book that is difficult to use. Anybody remember this thread? Or have their notes from this talk?

Thanks!

Holly

Hello,

I have tried searching these boards on Rhetoric studies via SWB confernece talk two years ago. The suggestions were slightly different than the book due to ease of material. I can't find my papers from the conference or the thread that I know some of us talked about. I used different search words and still can't find it.

SWB mentioned the four materials and then gave the alternative for one book that is difficult to use. Anybody remember this thread? Or have their notes from this talk?

Thanks!

Holly

Is it in the lecture notes here?