Menu

CHeapest price online for Settlers of Catan? Maybe a Cyber Monday deal?

I just got an email from Barnes & Noble that said "Any one educational toy or game 50% off -- in stores and online" - maybe Catan will qualify? I hope so, we are looking for it too! :)

ETA: Forgot to say that it is for tomorrow, 11/25.

Edited by amyable

That was for the book--didn't know there was a related book?

Anyway, I think I am going to try and buy it tomorrow at our local B&N with the coupon--maybe there is no coupon and you just get the 50% off? Anyway, I will try and combine it with my teacher's card --worth a try, right??

The $16 Collector's Edition on amazon is on their "Black Friday" specials list (for today) right now, but you can only get on the "waitlist" for it. If someone who has it in their cart doesn't buy it, a box will come up saying you can purchase it.

I think that's the book, not the game. Could be wrong though!!

Can't seem to find it, but if you go to their website, it simply says 50% off any educational toy tomorrow (Friday)...instore and online. So maybe they just take 50% off, no coupon needed?

I think you may not need the coupon. In our paper there was a B&N advertisement that said 50% off toys tomorrow (1 per customer), but it wasn't a coupon just an ad insert.

Lesley

Ugh, it's coming up regular price for me. It looks like the 50% is on selected educational games, not all of them, but of course the site doesn't actually tell you that. I've about had it with B&N these days :glare:

If someone can figure out how to get Settlers for the 50%, please post!

ETA: Here's an update. I found a coupon code for 30% off (C9Y8K3H), and ebates.com is giving 10% back on purchases at B&N right now, so I paid around $28 (free shipping) and will get $2.50 or so back from ebates eventually. So I'll take it :D HTH someone else!

Edited by melissel

Ugh, it's coming up regular price for me. It looks like the 50% is on selected educational games, not all of them, but of course the site doesn't actually tell you that. I've about had it with B&N these days :glare:

ETA: Here's an update. I found a coupon code for 30% off (C9Y8K3H), and ebates.com is giving 10% back on purchases at B&N right now, so I paid around $28 (free shipping) and will get $2.50 or so back from ebates eventually. So I'll take it :D HTH someone else!

Thanks! Not familiar with ebates, but I'm guessing it's pretty self-explanatory, yes? And it's just as well that it's over 25, because otherwise you'd have to pay shipping!

This is what I did last night, too, except not with ebates.