Menu

Pikes Pass info for dummies/Scarlett

I'm not familiar with Pikes Pass, but that is how Sunpass works here. Though in some places the discount is bigger than others and can add up if you use the turnpike a lot, the real benefit to me is not having to sit in lines at the toll booths. It can be a huge timesaver.

I'm not familiar with Pikes Pass, but that is how Sunpass works here. Though in some places the discount is bigger than others and can add up if you use the turnpike a lot, the real benefit to me is not having to sit in lines at the toll booths. It can be a huge timesaver.

Do you just put a certain amount in the acct every month? Do you spend roughly the same amount every month?

Do you just put a certain amount in the acct every month? Do you spend roughly the same amount every month?

I have it linked to my debit card so it automatically adds $20 when my balance gets below $10. But our turnpike travel is sporadic - we may not use the turnpike for 2 months, then make 3 trips in a couple weeks. If you use it regularly you can just feel out how much you need each month and add that with a little pad in case you need to make extra trips.

I have it linked to my debit card so it automatically adds $20 when my balance gets below $10. But our turnpike travel is sporadic - we may not use the turnpike for 2 months, then make 3 trips in a couple weeks. If you use it regularly you can just feel out how much you need each month and add that with a little pad in case you need to make extra trips.

Thank you! Very helpful.