Menu

Peace Hill Press SALE this weekend!

Justin from WTM

Hi all,

This weekend, from Friday, 11/25 to Monday, 11/28, Peace Hill Press and Olive Branch Books products will be 15% off at peacehillpress.com. That includes our grammar, reading, writing, history, biography, and Bible resources.

(Please note: products not produced by Peace Hill Press or Olive Branch Books are not included in this sale--Figures in Motion, Greathall Productions, etc.)

Happy Thanksgiving!

--Justin from Peace Hill Press

jplain and Lynnita: Sorry about that! I'm not sure why the discount isn't showing up. It was supposed to lower all of the prices automatically. We are working on fixing that. If you don't mind waiting, please hold off on purchasing, for now, and we'll post an update when the discount is operating correctly.

Justin & the Peace Hill Press folks

I can't seem to use paypal. This is no choice for it under payment type when I try to checkout. Anyone else able to use it?

I did use paypal! I have no idea why you can't. I just put something in my cart to test, and yes....I can still select paypal. Weird.

It's still Sunday in the US! I just went to order and the discounts are not showing. I bet when the site went down yesterday something happened and now they just need to reset the discounts.

Hulloooo??? Anybody reading posts today? Perhaps they'll extend the sale if nobody can get the pricing today...

The sale prices are back up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, that last post was unclear. What I meant was, "The sale prices have returned, and you should see the lowered/sale prices now."

Justin (who has eaten too many carbs this weekend and is feeling sleepy)

Thank you for fixing that! You guys are truly awesome! :thumbup:

I can't wait to get my new stuff! :party: