Menu

here's something funny I found on Pick-a-Prof

while reviewing english professors for ds' comp class next semester. This is a professor review:

In class Professor Morris is scintillating in the extreme. His erudition is matched only by his acumen in textual exegesis, in which field he is an unparalleled exemplar. His pedagocial powers are beyond description. When I started ENGL1301 I could barely articulate two sentences strung together in my native tongue. Now I write mellifluous prose with consummate ease and am able to seduce members of the opposite gender with my honeyed phrases. If you want to elevate your intellect and improve your prospects of a finding a suitable matrimonial partner, then I recommend Professor Morris's course in the highest possible terms.

Bwa-ha-ha!:D

Oh my. That takes me right back to my high school days! That's how my yearbook entries read. :blushing: Fortunately, I entered journalism school and learned the art of succint writing! But, yeah, that kind of writing should never have made it out of the entry-level English class.

Feeling her pain,

Lisa

eta: Thanks for the heads-up on pick-a-prof. I knew of another similar service.