Menu

I just have to say this

I posted a thread earlier today in which I expressed my rather strong political opinions....and I didn't get one neg rep point...NOT ONE.

All my neg rep in the past has come from me expressing a strong political opinion. This time, I even got a positive rep from someone who disagreed with me!

I think we've made progress on the board ladies, we've crossed a milestone, YAY for us!!! Yay for those who disagreed and didn't neg rep because of it! There's all kinds of opinions here, completely at odds with each other, but as my dad would quote; "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

have a nice evening, everyone, I feel all warm and cuddly towards you...:001_tt1:

I have the *most* overwhelming urge to give you negative rep right now, just to be a snot.

Must.Resist.:tongue_smilie:

Plus, I have no idea how to "do" rep, find my rep, or rate posts. My continued lack of self-education in this area is my own little protest against the whole rep concept.

So I guess you are safe.