Menu

I need prayers please-- rant warning- but I need to get it off my chest

Its just one of those days where you start to question everything you have been doing with your kids. All the hard work, time, tears, all the stressing over the best curriculum, late hours of trying to do things just right because of you much you love them--- and you get nothing but disrespect, laziness and a who cares attitude from them.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Don't get me wrong, my kids are normally VERY respectful and awesome kids. Today I think they were abducted though and I have other kids in my kids bodies :glare:

Today is a rare day that the public school actually sounds very enticing. I will never do it, and my intellectual side knows that-- but right now I just feel like :crying: and :banghead: :banghead:

Right now for a while- I am DONE making school fun and enjoyable. No more fun projects, experiments, field trips or nature walks. They will get their assignments and get them done correctly, without whining, complaining or saying anything. This is our new school until they realize how much I put into making our school days what they are... umm what they were. I hope this does not have to last long but I am just so frustrated right now. Thanks for listening

:rant:

Have you tried actually banging your head against the wall? I did it a few times against the window frame this morning and found it quite theraputic.

lol no but I went for a 3 mile walk outside. Its 27 degrees out there and very windy. I was numb when I got home. I am feeling better after that. I think it froze all the frustration!

Right now for a while- I am DONE making school fun and enjoyable. No more fun projects, experiments, field trips or nature walks. They will get their assignments and get them done correctly, without whining, complaining or saying anything. This is our new school until they realize how much I put into making our school days what they are... umm what they were. I hope this does not have to last long but I am just so frustrated right now. Thanks for listening

:rant:

I call that Mommy Bootcamp. My kids have attended a number of times. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: