Menu

Easy Grammar Teacher's Manual.....It's HUGE!

Mama2Many4

I have the spine cut off the book, and the book drilled for three holes. Then I put the whole thing in a big ol' three-ring notebook. It's easier to take out single pages to photocopy.

And that's why I bought a separate student book. It's just easier to hand off the student book than to take the time to do the photocopying. :glare:

I was just going to ask the same question. This book is huge and I am pondering on whether or not to just write in it or purchase the student book. :glare: I did only pay $1.50 for it at Goodwill.

I spent the $21 for it through Christianbook.com, so I'd like to use it as they intended if possible. Guess I'll visit Staples today.

We are using a homemade "workbook window". I opened the sides of a regular page protector sheet, and my DD puts that over the page she is working on. She marks the sentences in dry erase marker, then she or I check the answers on the opposite page. (She keeps that page folded under while she works). I hope that made sense.

We are using a homemade "workbook window". I opened the sides of a regular page protector sheet, and my DD puts that over the page she is working on. She marks the sentences in dry erase marker, then she or I check the answers on the opposite page. (She keeps that page folded under while she works). I hope that made sense.

This sounds like a great idea! I should have thought of that before I caved and bought the workbook:lol: Although I think it was pretty cheap.. only like $10 or so..

I had the binding removed and put the pages in a binder exactly how they were in the book. I like that the lesson and worksheet are all together waiting for us and use a 2.5 gallon ziploc bag as a sturdy page protector. Wet erase markers work best for us. If you don't want to remove the binding you can slide the entire book into the ziploc bag but it is not as nice as just placing the single sheet in there.

HTH,

Penny

Edited by mystika1