Menu

Anyone seen/own The Narnia Cookbook?

Every New Years we have a film festival movie series and do an entire theme with food. This year we're watching the 3 movies from the Narnia series and I came across the Narnia Cookbook.

Anyway, is the cookbook worth it? The cheapest I've found it for is $50 because it's out of print. We have a collection of theme cookbooks and I am considering buying this one. Would love opinions. :)

Every New Years we have a film festival movie series and do an entire theme with food. This year we're watching the 3 movies from the Narnia series and I came across the Narnia Cookbook.

Anyway, is the cookbook worth it? The cheapest I've found it for is $50 because it's out of print. We have a collection of theme cookbooks and I am considering buying this one. Would love opinions. :)

Never heard of it, but hopefully this will bump your message so someone who has will respond. I'm curious about it. We love the Narnia series here.