Menu

Thankful Day 14

I'm back! I had the best weekend of my life, just basking in the glory of God. I can't even really talk about it because I'm truly overwhelmed. I will blog about it...one day...probably...

Anyway, today I am thankful for a strange feeling, a formerly unknown feeling, the feeling of peace. True, freeing, blessed peace.

"He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, for there were many against me." Psalm 55:18

Welcome Back!

I am thankful for moments of sensibility. This past weekend it was time to pull the spending trigger and purchase a new vehicle (we have been making do with one car since February in an effort to pay down debt and save $$$ - it's been difficult as it places the job of driving pretty much all on me). Volvo wagon had to be sent in for repair, we rented a mini-van, dh and I went to CarMax, thought we had decided on what we wanted, and SENSIBILITY took over (that doesn't happen often here) and I selected a very nice, fits all our needs, has a fabulous price point mini-van instead of a pricey luxury cross-over.

It's in the driveway, it's great. The volvo is being repaired, we will have two vehicles again and I won't lie awake at night wondering why the heck we spent too much $$$.

I am THANKFUL for the wherewithal to be able to go out and buy something to drive and the peace I have with what we selected.

Sorry this is so long -- everyone in my family assumed we would go out and buy another H2.:glare:

Welcome Back!

I am thankful for moments of sensibility. This past weekend it was time to pull the spending trigger and purchase a new vehicle (we have been making do with one car since February in an effort to pay down debt and save $$$ - it's been difficult as it places the job of driving pretty much all on me). Volvo wagon had to be sent in for repair, we rented a mini-van, dh and I went to CarMax, thought we had decided on what we wanted, and SENSIBILITY took over (that doesn't happen often here) and I selected a very nice, fits all our needs, has a fabulous price point mini-van instead of a pricey luxury cross-over.

It's in the driveway, it's great. The volvo is being repaired, we will have two vehicles again and I won't lie awake at night wondering why the heck we spent too much $$$.

I am THANKFUL for the wherewithal to be able to go out and buy something to drive and the peace I have with what we selected.

Sorry this is so long -- everyone in my family assumed we would go out and buy another H2.:glare:

Wish I could make car buying a 5 minute affair. To me it's almost as bad as house hunting. I am evidently not a "natural" shopper. :001_huh: