Menu

Where do you get your art prints?

These are on my wishlist and have gotten great reviews on here before. There are only six artists available so far, but they have been adding to the list. http://simplycharlottemason.com/books/picture-study-portfolios/

For a less expensive option and a lot more variety, check Dover's cards (though I think their's are smaller). Many of these can also be found on Amazon. http://doverpublications.ecomm-search.com/search?keywords=art%20cards Oh and these come in booklets, but I think (most?) are perforated to be removed.

If you have a Costco membership, they have a huge online gallery of fine art. You pick how you want the art printed up through their photo lab (sizes, regular prints, poster board, and canvas). You pay only for the printing (no extra for using an image from their gallery). I had several large prints done and love them!

This is a great idea! Totally doing this!

I got mine from Core Knowledge. They have a selection for each grade, and each is printed on heavy 8.5x11 glossy cardstock. The back side has basic info - artist & time period, why work is considered important, interesting bits to examine, questions for discussion, etc.

If you have a Costco membership, they have a huge online gallery of fine art. You pick how you want the art printed up through their photo lab (sizes, regular prints, poster board, and canvas). You pay only for the printing (no extra for using an image from their gallery). I had several large prints done and love them!

We have a Sam's Club membership, I wonder if they offer the same thing?

I got mine from Core Knowledge. They have a selection for each grade, and each is printed on heavy 8.5x11 glossy cardstock. The back side has basic info - artist & time period, why work is considered important, interesting bits to examine, questions for discussion, etc.

Could you link me to this?

Thanks!