BamaTanya Posted November 11, 2011 Share Posted November 11, 2011 (edited) What do you think? The radiologist read my films and compared to previous ones. S/he wants more specific compression in a specific area. I am not panicking, but I admit I'm anxious. I lost my mom to b. cancer. I remember when she got the callback. . . . . . . . . . . The technician who called explained the procedure and told me about dense tissue/etc (trying to reassure me, I'm sure). The radiologist will read the films while I'm there so there won't be any wait time after the appt. Still. I wonder if I shouldn't be seeing someone sooner. Like today. Insisting they squeeze me. Or picking up my films and taking them to another hospital or clinic where I could get this checked now. My dr is off today. WWYD? Edited November 11, 2011 by BamaTanya Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.