Menu

tapestry of grace teacher

Guest bridget

Guest bridget

I would like to get in touch with someone who has used tapestry of grace and whose child was a national merit finalist. A long time ago I saw that many of the national merit finalists used TOG. Please respond if this is you. I have some questions I would like to ask.

Thank you!

You might want to wait another month before asking this question as the newest testers will get their scores in December. They won't know if they are officially semi-finalists or not, but most of us can tell with the scores. My son has done all 4 years of TOG. I'm guessing that he will just be a commended student(based on his practice tests), but if he had a really good day he might qualify.

I would like to get in touch with someone who has used tapestry of grace and whose child was a national merit finalist. A long time ago I saw that many of the national merit finalists used TOG. Please respond if this is you. I have some questions I would like to ask.

Thank you!

Are you thinking of April in CA? Her older son was a finalist and her younger son was named a semifinalist in September.

She's a long-time TOG user.

Edited by Jackie in AR

Guest bridget

Thank you, yes, I have seen April in CA. I will certainly want to get some of her wisdom! I live in the Dallas area and was hoping to find someone a little closer. What I really need is someone to grade my ds's writing assignments. I just can't keep up with it, and although he is not as bothered by my instruction/correction in other subjects, he doesn't like my correcting his writing so much. I would love to have an outside person grade his writing to show him that correction is just a part of the process and to show him what is expected (more than a rough draft!)

I thought that I could pay someone to grade these assignments. It seems like someone who had used TOG and whose child has done well (such as a National Merit Finalist) would know what standards are acceptable in these writing assignments and grade them well.

It's asking for a lot -- someone close, someone familiar with TOG, someone with experience grading writing assignments or with a child who has done very well in composition -- but wouldn't it be cool if God has that person who can help me?

Maybe I should post this in a different forum? What do you think?