Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CourtneySue

Miquon Annotations?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

First Grade Diary is really great too. Well worth it. Lots of real examples of just what you can do with the rods. It made Miquon very approachable for me.

Indispensable. All three of the teachers books are important. I think most people who don't ever "get" Miquon (and quit) have not read the Diary. Notes to Teachers has good ideas for starting out, and the Annotation book is essential and has a wealth of content that goes toward teacher education.

Bill

Annotations lists all the worksheets and suggested lessons to go with them. The workbooks are plain worksheets - no teaching in there. IMO the annotations is indispensible, I use it almost every miquon lesson.

Annotations lists all the worksheets and suggested lessons to go with them. The workbooks are plain worksheets - no teaching in there. IMO the annotations is indispensible, I use it almost every miquon lesson.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin