Menu

Nerves Are Setting In

Oy.

Tomorrow is supposed to be induction. I say, 'supposed to be' b/c according to the nurse last night, there's a long list for Monday. I may be bumped til Tues...and considering its MIL's birthday Tues...yeah, it would figure.

Anyways.

I don't induce easy. Takes forever. Ick. Honestly, I don't do labour easy, period.

And then there's the whole RSD mess, being 1 armed, adjusting the entire house to a new person...

Yeah, I'm nervous.

Any prayers you can offer would be much appreciated. If we have to wait til Tues, I may well lose my mind.

God, Thank you for Imp and this beautiful life inside her. Thank you for your love for them both. I pray, in the name of Jesus, for a safe, healthy, and fast (but not too fast) delivery of baby Joshua. I pray for an uneventful postpartum period for Imp and her RSD. Lord, we thank you, again, for the miracle of life. I pray for peace beyond understanding to overflow in Imp and Wolf. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

:grouphug:

God, Thank you for Imp and this beautiful life inside her. Thank you for your love for them both. I pray, in the name of Jesus, for a safe, healthy, and fast (but not too fast) delivery of baby Joshua. I pray for an uneventful postpartum period for Imp and her RSD. Lord, we thank you, again, for the miracle of life. I pray for peace beyond understanding to overflow in Imp and Wolf. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

Thank you so incredibly much.

How 'bout an 11-11-11 birthday?? Now that would be fun!! But it would mean waiting a few more days :glare:

Prayers for you....

(yes, I know all about babies being born on other people's b-days. Mr R was 8 days late & born on my step-Dads b-day. Thankfully I don't speak to him anymore (that is a whole other story) but he made it clear that he was put on this earth first so it was really HIS birthday first & wasn't happy to be sharing HIS day......@$$....whatever)

:iagree: :grouphug:

Imp -- My family is praying for you now, and we will remain in prayer for you -- you are on our hearts and we will keep you, baby Joshua and your family lifted in prayer. We are also praying for a miracle with the RSD and your pain levels.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Praying for you and your family . . .

Lots of prayers going your way.

Lots of prayers for you, baby, Wolf and your other kids. Praying for an easy delivery, quick recovery and patience as your family adjusts to a new member. :grouphug:

Prayers, yes! God willing, it will all happen tomorrow.:grouphug:

Thank you all. It means so much to me to know that you are praying for all of us. :grouphug:

Thanks again, everyone.

I'm going to try and get some sleep. The longer I'm awake, the more keyed up I get.

So here's to hoping that I get some sleep and wake up w/a call from the hosp.

Minus nocturnal potty trips, of course. :tongue_smilie:

Managed to get *some* sleep...broken of course.

Wolf almost got injured though. Somewhere around 3 am, he rolled over, patted me, and started talking to the baby about being born today.

In. His. Sleep.

He's sooooo lucky I didn't have the energy to injure him. :lol: