Menu

So. We May Be Moving To Latin America...

iamrachelle

Any suggestions for a good online spanish immersion course? I would prefer to just use one program but I have a 12 year old and an 8 year old so I'm wondering if I need more of an elementary program for my 3rd grader and something a little more advanced for my 7th grader.

Help.

Please.

I really, really love the tutors at 121Spanish, an online tutoring service. We met some of the Guatemalan teachers when we visited Antigua, Guatemala, two years ago. We were so impressed by the instruction they offered and were glad to continue with them via the Internet.

For $15 per hour you can meet with a Spanish tutor at the time that you schedule. You can buy as many or as few lessons as desired and schedule at your convenience. These are trained teachers, and most of them are very good at this.

For younger children I recommend Fernanda. She's a real gem. We have used several other tutors as well and have had really good experiences with most of them.