Menu

OB Appt This Am...

umm... I have an appt. at 10. Kay? Just letting you know... have your people contact my people. Work around it. :tongue_smilie:

and I'll be out from 4 - 8. So work between me and Specialmama. I know Joshua is going to be a good boy. He's going to want to accommodate us. I will be home Friday, in and out all weekend. Just call me and I'll let you know if the time is good for me.

It is all about me, isn't it?:confused:

and I'll be out from 4 - 8. So work between me and Specialmama. I know Joshua is going to be a good boy. He's going to want to accommodate us. I will be home Friday, in and out all weekend. Just call me and I'll let you know if the time is good for me.

It is all about me, isn't it?:confused:

No, no. Friday's no good. Saturday after swimming lessons works here, that's okay, right Denise? Anyone have any objects for a Saturday afternoon delivery?

afternoon is fine. Morning would NOT be convenient for me.

Let's settle this for Saturday afternoon.... evening at the latest.

Can't wait!!!

That sounds agreeable. I'm pretty excited too! I wonder what I'll wear...

OOPS... did I just say "Does anyone have any objects" instead of objections? hee hee!

That sounds agreeable. I'm pretty excited too! I wonder what I'll wear...

OOPS... did I just say "Does anyone have any objects" instead of objections? hee hee!

make sure there are no nylons in ANY undergarments.:tongue_smilie: I'm sorry, I still think of the vision of you singing at church as your dd pulls a wool blanket, I mean nylons out of your bra.:lol::lol::lol:

make sure there are no nylons in ANY undergarments.:tongue_smilie: I'm sorry, I still think of the vision of you singing at church as your dd pulls a wool blanket, I mean nylons out of your bra.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL Imp asked me about that story a few weeks ago. She hadn't heard it. :lol: