Menu

Zyrtec generic deal or not?

I usually buy ds generic zyrtec at wallyworld.... 12 pills for just under $7 BUT...

BJ's has a bottle for his age... their Generic Zyrtec...300 ct for $14.99.... told my mom about it and she was leary :confused: What do you think? Anybody here happen to use it or have used it?

Debbie

I currently get the Costco ones mentioned above, but when we had a BJs membership I would get them there and never had issues. They all work the same for me, can't live without them.

We get mine at Sam's. I'm the same. Can't live without them.

I usually buy ds generic zyrtec at wallyworld.... 12 pills for just under $7 BUT...

BJ's has a bottle for his age... their Generic Zyrtec...300 ct for $14.99.... told my mom about it and she was leary :confused: What do you think? Anybody here happen to use it or have used it?

Debbie

We buy ours at Sams. I am always amazed at the savings on these generic drugs. Just that one thing more than pays for our membership each year.

Blessings,

I don't know about BJ's brand, but we buy Costco's generic for under $15 (365 ct). My dd's allergist recommended it, and it works fine.

:iagree: That's where we buy as well, and both my son & I have been taking it since it first came out. It's just as effective and so inexpensive. :001_smile:

I always buy Wal-zyr (Walgreen's brand, not Walmart's). My youngest is a super-taster and can deal with the taste of the coating on the Walgreen's generic, but not on actual Zyrtec and not on several of the other generics.

Hijacking, but your youngest could get a job w/ Blue Bell! (lucky duck) Those taste buds could be worth a million! :lol: