Menu

SOTW Student pages

Mama Bear

Thanks! This is my last time through (sniff), so I'm hoping to just nail it down and move on. Wish the PDF had been available about eight years ago, though. ;) I'll email the office. Thanks again!

The pdf is $2 cheaper than the printed ones. I'd still go pdf, unless you don't have a printer.

The cost of ink and paper, even if you don't print every page, is far more than $2.

I've always gotten my paper free or almost free at the back to school sales. I now have a laser printer (about $80), but even when I had an ink jet, it was cheaper than $2 to print what I needed from the student pages. There isn't THAT much ink on those pages. Fast draft is good for stuff like that.

Also, I assume there is shipping cost involved with buying the student pages already printed? I really don't see it being any cheaper than printing at home (it would be cheaper than having it printed at Staples).

Even a laser printer is going to be around 2 cents a page, plus or minus a cent. So if you print the whole PDF, it is still likely to be more than $2 of toner. And if you have an inkjet, you're probably paying a lot more than $2 for ink.

Not all of us have laser printers. And not all of us can get free paper. ;)