Menu

Adult Halloween Costume Ideas

Help!

My fiance and I will be attending an adults only Halloween costume party next weekend and I have NO idea what to dress up as. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I don't want to spend a bunch of money and prefer "clever" costumes to elaborate ones. For example, my 15dd decided to be a cat burglar. She sewed ears to her black hoodie, will paint whiskers on her face, wear a homemade black eye mask and painted a big dollar sign on an old pillow case. I thought it was clever and it was basically free. Also, my favorite costume I had as a kid was when I blew up a bunch of tiny balloons, stuffed them inside a clear garbage bag I'd poked arm and head holes in and went as a bag of jelly bellies.

Any ideas? I really have no creativity when it comes to these things. My only real requirement is that it not but "suggestive" in nature. That just isn't me and I couldn't pull it off anyway.

Help! You are the most creative group of people I know!

I recently read about a ceiling fan costume and totally want to do that. Dh is not as impressed with the idea. :glare: Big foam sports fingers, homemade shirts and hats saying Go ceilings! Ceilings are #1! or whatever. Ceiling fans... ha ha ha! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Totally my sense of humor!

http://costumeideazone.com/CIZ/CostumesByCategories.aspx?c=9

Looks like a few cute ideas on this site...I especially like Santa on Vacation and Charlie Sheen!

There are some really cute ideas here! I'm loving the "Titanic Non-Survivor" idea. Totally tasteless and a little gross, but easy and fun. Plus, all of my friends know how much I love to cruise.

Thanks for this! I've been searching the internet and never found this.

My parents once dressed up as "salt" and "pepper" with a big S and a big P on their respective white and black shirts.

Have fun!

I like this, too! I'm so stuck.

I just found his and her plug and socket costumes that look like they'd be REALLY easy to make....if only I knew how to sew. My daughter does since it was a class for her last year when she was still home schooled, so maybe I can get her to help me.

punk rocker. Do a wild hairdo, paint it (hair paint at Walmart is $2 per can!), buy the extreme eyelashes at Walmart ($2), lots of make-up, funky clothing. A pair of neon striped leggings for dd was $2. You could make platform boots using cardboard and aluminum foil.

Cheap and impressive.:lol::lol::lol:

Dh's favorite (and only) costume to wear is a "Hawaiian Tourist." He wears one of his Hawaiian shirts and a cheap lei. You can do the same thing, only with more flowers :001_smile: and maybe a camera around your neck?

:lol: I used to see these people all the time growing up. Just add a glob of zinc paste to your nose for extra authenticity.