Menu

1995 was one of the best years of my life: I had my first child that year.

Me too :) Although it seems like it was just a few years ago! I was watching Designing Women yesterday and it reminded me of being pg with DD16. I used to watch it in the mornings after taking dh to work (ahh the days of no children except for the one in the oven).

I clicked to see what episode it was and realized it was from 1986!!! That was 25 years ago!!! It was only 7 years old when I was watching the repeats pg with dd....:001_huh:

Oh and to the people who were in 5th grade or Kindergarten or whatever in 1995.....yeah, you need to go :lol: (J/k ;) )

We are so totally the same age. Let's see ... fifth grade. I got to be on the high school Quiz Bowl team, met my DH for the first time on a 4-H trip, my dad remodeled our house, oh and TOY STORY was in theaters.

In 2005 we saw a special Tenth Anniversary Edition Toy Story DVD at Target. DH said, "What? Toy Story is not ten years old. Did they put this out a few years early?" When we got home we looked it up, and yes, Toy Story really was that long ago! Of course now, it's 2011, so Toy Story is sixteen years old ... no, I can't accept that. :tongue_smilie:

I remember when toy story came out! That was a really big deal. One of the first major 3-D animation movies. We were really into toy story at our house. Such fond memories!

In 1995 I was 10 years old. So I think that would place me in about 4th or 5th grade! I sure miss being a care free kid!:D