Menu

Hello, my name is Jenni and I am addicted to

Nope. Sorry.

I dropped Timmy's right after I tried the MacDonald's coffee.

And yes, I drink Coors Light rather then a Canadian beer.

I have never tried the mcd's coffee, is it really that good? Currently it is an hour to the closest mcd's or timmie's. BUT they are currently building a Tim Horton's in the next town over so then it will only be 15 minutes away. So I won't be switching to mcd's coffee, but maybe I will have a cup and see if it is good.

I have never tried the mcd's coffee, is it really that good? Currently it is an hour to the closest mcd's or timmie's. BUT they are currently building a Tim Horton's in the next town over so then it will only be 15 minutes away. So I won't be switching to mcd's coffee, but maybe I will have a cup and see if it is good.

Yes, yes and yes. Timmie's tastes like bitter swill after Micky D's. There's a hint of caramel or something that I love.

Yes, yes and yes. Timmie's tastes like bitter swill after Micky D's. There's a hint of caramel or something that I love.

Okay heading to Lloyd tomorrow to pick up some stuff from freecycle. Guess I will have to get a cup to test it out. You twisted my arm into submission :lol:

I love Timmies! But I don't do coffee, I prefer french vanilla cappuchino!! Mmmmm, but with all that fat and carbs, I only indulge occasionally. Sadly, my youngest was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy and since they serve peanut butter cookies there he is not able to eat any of their food so we hardly go there anymore- it's just not fair to him...

Nope. Sorry.

I dropped Timmy's right after I tried the MacDonald's coffee.

And yes, I drink Coors Light rather then a Canadian beer.

*gack* Both McDs coffee and Coors should be fed back to the animal it came out of.

Love me some French Vanilla Capp!

It's generally either Coors or Alexander Keiths in this house. I'll take Coors over Keiths ANY day. Yes, Coors is more beer-ish then beer but it still tastes better then Keiths.

Now, I do like a good Irish stout...

Wolf loves Alexander Keith's. Esp the dark ale.

I'm trying to figure out how the heck Keith's is/was considered an import here in AB. I'm not sure if its still billed that way, but I know it was for many years...weird, I tell ya!