Menu

Did you see Saxon is coming out with CDs similar to TT?

Guest Katia

I just found the advertisment in TOS magazine yesterday. It's called Saxon Teacher and will have a teacher teaching each lesson with helpful hints, etc. plus all the solutions worked out to each problem in the book, and all solutions worked out to each test problem.

The only reason I switched from Saxon to TT was because we couldn't figure out the solutions manual and needed more help. I think this could be it!

I am VERY excited. Algebra II comes out this spring, with Algebra I and Advanced Math in the summer. From there they plan to work downward according to the ad. Wish they would do the Calculus. No one seems to be doing it and I could use it...sure others could as well.

Oh, well. Just wanted to let any interested parties know this is on its way! :)

I saw this on Rainbow Resource. I'm very curious about it; I hope they will have a sample so I can see it first. I've been using DIVE CDs for the past several years with Saxon, but it would be nice to have the actual problems from the text on CD. I've already bought the DIVE CD for Saxon Algebra 1, but I may consider Saxon Teacher if my dd needs extra help.