Menu

My friend's daughter is missing...

So, she's still missing, but the police think they will find her within the next couple of days.

There's a video on this website, if anyone is interested. http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/2973766/

I'm heartened to learn that she's alive and probably just really confused right now. Sending peace and compassion to her, and her family.

And, thank you LizzyBee for keeping us informed and for all that you, your family, and those who care about Kali have been doing to bring her safely home.

I'm so thankful there has been sightings!! Still praying she comes home soon... praying for the family... this must be so difficult, but praise God she is ok... for now... I mean I'm just glad people have seen her... it could be so much worse...

Still praying and thanks for the update!

Lisa~

There has been a confirmed sighting of Kali and we thought for sure she would be found this evening.

There's a video on this website, if anyone is interested. http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/2973766/

When my ds was missing, the detective was able to contact him via Myspace...we gave him the passowrd and he got into ds' account. We also found out ds was alive by checking it and seeing that he had logged on the previous day.

When my ds was missing, the detective was able to contact him via Myspace...we gave him the passowrd and he got into ds' account. We also found out ds was alive by checking it and seeing that he had logged on the previous day.

Kali hasn't logged on since Thursday, and her mood was depressed at the time. But the police did get some info from her boyfriend's myspace.

Dh is out talking to people now and he got a new lead! Please, please pray that it leads us to Kali.