Menu

My friend's daughter is missing...

There is no new news yet this morning. She is on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children now. Kali is one of my 14 yo's best friends, in addition to her mom being one of my best friends.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1096966&seqNum=1

There is no new news yet this morning. She is on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children now. Kali is one of my 14 yo's best friends, in addition to her mom being one of my best friends.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1096966&seqNum=1

The site says she may be in need of medical attention. Do they feel she may have left home on her own or that she may have been abducted? I'm so sorry if this seems like I'm prying, I'm just trying to frame my prayers and energy around what is known at this point.

I can't imagine the worry her family and friends are experiencing right now. Please know that I'm holding you all in my heart.

{{{Kali}}}

The site says she may be in need of medical attention. Do they feel she may have left home on her own or that she may have been abducted? I'm so sorry if this seems like I'm prying, I'm just trying to frame my prayers and energy around what is known at this point.

I can't imagine the worry her family and friends are experiencing right now. Please know that I'm holding you all in my heart.

{{{Kali}}}

It's possible that she ran away. Her cell phone records show a call to her boyfriend, and her alarm was set for 2:25 am. Her boyfriend is apparently not being cooperative. She has a condition that causes seizures, so that is the reason for the medical alert.

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers and positive thoughts.

They found some footprints in some woods near their home that matched Kali's shoes, but nothing came of it. The police were going to interview the boyfriend again when he got home from work around 6 pm, but I haven't heard whether he was more forthcoming. A lot of people are distributing flyers and one of the local TV stations did a major segment for the 6 pm and 11 pm news. A group of us who were at their house this afternoon went to Kali's room and prayed for her safety and return. The waiting is just so awful. I can't even imagine what her parents are going through.

They found some footprints in some woods near their home that matched Kali's shoes, but nothing came of it. The police were going to interview the boyfriend again when he got home from work around 6 pm, but I haven't heard whether he was more forthcoming. A lot of people are distributing flyers and one of the local TV stations did a major segment for the 6 pm and 11 pm news. A group of us who were at their house this afternoon went to Kali's room and prayed for her safety and return. The waiting is just so awful. I can't even imagine what her parents are going through.

I'm sorry!! Still holding them in my heart here. I know this has to be excruciating for everyone involved.

There is still no change. Our church is having a prayer vigil at 3 pm. If you think of it and can pray at 3:00, that would be great. Thanks, everyone.

I am very worried and keep coming to the thread to see if you've posted an update.

My worry level is different though based upon whether it is likely she ran away or was abducted. If she set her alarm she most likely just ran away....but then again maybe she ran off with some freak she met on the internet? And I'm sure the authorities are investigating all of this...but I do just always wonder about the details.