• 2 weeks before Imp
    • 1 week before Imp
    • Same Day as Imp
    • 1 week after Imp
    • 2 Weeks after Imp
    • 4 Weeks After Imp
    • Ice cream
    • she's a troll and not really pregnant

Just so you know, I just came home from Colleen in NS's house and she can vouch for my big pregnant belly.

I've also written down the names of all of those who voted I was a troll and will be making rude gestures at my computer screen anytime I come across a post by one of them for the next week.

And there's no darn way Imp will beat me!

Just so you know, I just came home from Colleen in NS's house and she can vouch for my big pregnant belly.

I've also written down the names of all of those who voted I was a troll and will be making rude gestures at my computer screen anytime I come across a post by one of them for the next week.

So what does that mean for me? :bigear: Instead of rude gestures, you could just vote that I'm having a GIANT eraser. Because, you know, if I'm ever finally wrong about something, I'm going to be REALLY WRONG. :lol:

ETA: As a peace offering, I'll promise not to have my baby before yours. Mine's coming 11/1/11. Because my boys are always 4 days late. And because FINALLY one of mine's going to be born on a cool day. (#1 was due 01/01/01, #4 was due 08/08/08)

:lol::lol::lol:

Dawn most definitely is NOT a troll! She's as intelligent and calm and rational in person as she appears here on the boards. (and she's very obviously pregnant)

Dawn most definitely is NOT a troll! She's as intelligent and calm and rational in person as she appears here on the boards. (and she's very obviously pregnant)

Ditto for you Colleen (except the pregnancy part :D). It's wonderful to realize my impression of you from the boards was true of you in person in every respect. :001_smile:

So what does that mean for me? :bigear: Instead of rude gestures, you could just vote that I'm having a GIANT eraser. Because, you know, if I'm ever finally wrong about something, I'm going to be REALLY WRONG. :lol:

ETA: As a peace offering, I'll promise not to have my baby before yours. Mine's coming 11/1/11. Because my boys are always 4 days late. And because FINALLY one of mine's going to be born on a cool day. (#1 was due 01/01/01, #4 was due 08/08/08)

HEY! What can I do as a peace offering? I'm not pregnant! I could NOT handle a pregnancy right now! Not only am I old(er), I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!