Menu

Can you see something orange from where you are sitting?

Can you see something orange from where you are sitting?  

1. 1. Can you see something orange from where you are sitting?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

The box from dd's vitamins is sitting the recycle bin, an old rainbow tie-dyed pillow case that I modified to hold plastic bags is sitting on the floor, a bottle of Tide, the little Firefox icon on the bottom of my screen, the Blogger button on my button bar, a back pack that is orange camouflage and ds's snap watch. That appears to be it.

Yep. The house is all decked out for Halloween/fall. I see a ceramic pumpkin, a wicker pumpkin, a pumpkin and ghost nightlight, resin pumpkin figurines,a tiffany-style pumpkin lamp, a witch wearing an orange dress, and and my 7 yo's pumpkin and ghost construction paper artwork.

Orange galore :)

The title of the book next to my chair, the giraffes on the baby swing, a kid's shirt with an orange basketball on it, some baby toys, a sock (Just one, not a pair. Darn it.:glare:), the hair of the girl on Martha's Speaks cartoon, orange marker on the butt and legs of a plastic baby doll, and some flowers in a Monet print. Also, my kitchen counters are a funky almost orange shade of yellow. (not my choice btw)

My son's favorite color is orange, and he's wearing an orange shirt (but I only see him periodically as he races by where I'm sitting;)). I can see his Hot Wheel tracks and an old orange pool noodle we cut in half to make a marble ramp. He has put the two together and called it the "Stomach Churner" and is ramping marbles all over the living room.