Menu

IMP!!!! Totally silly observation, BUT have you noticed.............

(because clearly you have nothing else going on :blink: - and I don't either) that you and I are only about 10 total posts apart from each other in our post totals -- just saying.;)

That's a sad, sad commentary on my life, isn't it? Given how much longer you've been a member than I have?

Thank God Wolf doesn't know about this...

Oh, and btw, expect a strange call/vm sometime in the next 5 wks from a guy that you've never heard of before...You're on The List! :lol:

Holy crudola...I thought you were here before me! I joined in Apr, you in June! How'd that happen?

And I told Wolf last night, I'm aiming for Hallowe'en. :tongue_smilie: That'll put me at 38 wks.

I just wish I could a) sleep through the night and b) Have these 'practice' contractions leave. me. alone.

That's a sad, sad commentary on my life, isn't it? Given how much longer you've been a member than I have?

Thank God Wolf doesn't know about this...

Oh, and btw, expect a strange call/vm sometime in the next 5 wks from a guy that you've never heard of before...You're on The List! :lol:

I am honored! but really, between you and me, I expected to be skyped in --:smilielol5::smilielol5: no, really, I am joking -- really -- no skyping please! :lol:

And, yes, a really sad commentary on my life -- now, you have to stop posting for about ten minutes so I can catch up. Sit down, put your feet up!:D

]Holy crudola...I thought you were here before me! I joined in Apr' date=' you in June! How'd that happen?[/b'][/color]

And I told Wolf last night, I'm aiming for Hallowe'en. :tongue_smilie: That'll put me at 38 wks.

I just wish I could a) sleep through the night and b) Have these 'practice' contractions leave. me. alone.

I have to blame it on MCT! ....and the Hummer!!!:lol::lol:...and Dragon Academy!!!:lol::lol:...OMG, and the prayer lists --

I am honored! but really, between you and me, I expected to be skyped in --:smilielol5::smilielol5: no, really, I am joking -- really -- no skyping please! :lol:

And, yes, a really sad commentary on my life -- now, you have to stop posting for about ten minutes so I can catch up. Sit down, put your feet up!:D

Honey, I don't know how to Skype. Or have a laptop. You're safe on that one!

I have to blame it on MCT! ....and the Hummer!!!:lol::lol:...and Dragon Academy!!!:lol::lol:...OMG, and the prayer lists --

I honestly thought you'd been here years before me! When I saw your join date, I just about dropped!

Honey, I don't know how to Skype. Or have a laptop. You're safe on that one!

I honestly thought you'd been here years before me! When I saw your join date, I just about dropped!

Actually, I was on the old board 7 or 8 years ago. I took a break, and then came back to find the board had been revamped and I re-joined. I'm telling you, it's the MCT.......and, oh, those other things......you know, living in a hotel for 4 months. ;)

Just so you know - I went into labor with my oldest on Halloween. All the nurses were dressed in costumes.

How do you feel about being attended by 2 Angry Birds and a ScareCrow when you are in labor?

Actually, I was on the old board 7 or 8 years ago. I took a break, and then came back to find the board had been revamped and I re-joined. I'm telling you, it's the MCT.......and, oh, those other things......you know, living in a hotel for 4 months. ;)

*wonders what her excuse is*

Just so you know - I went into labor with my oldest on Halloween. All the nurses were dressed in costumes.

How do you feel about being attended by 2 Angry Birds and a ScareCrow when you are in labor?

*snicker* My younger bro was born on Hallowe'en. I think it would be awesome, it's one of my fave holidays, and I'd love for the kids to come see the new baby all costumed up :D

How do you feel about being attended by 2 Angry Birds and a ScareCrow?

Sounds like dinner at the ex-mother in law's house.:glare:

:lol:

:lol: