Menu

5 Weeks Or Less!

Holy cow.

5 wks or less until baby is here. HOW did that happen?

Pregnancy usually seems to last forever, at least to me...until now. Now I'm wondering where it went.

If I make it to 39 wks (which the OB doubts) he'll induce, so I know it won't be more than 5 wks from now.

Am I the only one that can get to the end of pregnancy and find the idea of a new baby in the house still a bit surreal? I mean, I know it's happening, but trying to imagine the reality just escapes me somehow.

Its also interesting how different it is, being that this is our last baby. My other kids, I was in a 'hurry up, get to the end, have the baby already!' feeling.

This time, I find myself in the mind set of whenever it happens, it happens, enjoy the feeling of baby rumbling around while I can.

I love being pregnant. It is one of my most favorite stages of life. I had some pain and discomfort, but overall it was some of the best years of my life. Due to this......I have a few friends who think I am nuts LOL

Here is rooting for 5 uneventful week followed by a healthy (average sized) baby. :D

I love being pregnant. It is one of my most favorite stages of life. I had some pain and discomfort, but overall it was some of the best years of my life. Due to this......I have a few friends who think I am nuts LOL

Here is rooting for 5 uneventful week followed by a healthy (average sized) baby. :D

If 'Boo' (Princess insists that this is his nickname) decides to show up in time for Hallowe'en, I won't regret it, LOL. Seems fitting with the nic Princess has picked out! Plus my Dad's birthday is the 30th, my brother's is the 31st. If I could pick a day, it would be Hallowe'en. And also puts me at 38 wks.

Our Thanksgiving is on the 10th. (I do the big meal the day before though, so we get a day recovery). Hoping he waits til after that...Can't imagine going into labour with a raw turkey in the oven :001_huh: