Menu

Anyone know a website where I can find 2 digit multiplication that prints on a grid?

Zee needs to practice two digit by two digit multiplication a bit before we move on in our curriculum, so I'm printing worksheets from online. I've found ONE site that prints them on a grid (you know, like the problems look like they're printed on graph paper). He needs the grid for now to help him keep his numbers lined up.

Any suggestions?

Copy problems from non-grid websites into an excel spreadsheet, reformat the cell sizes to make it the grid you want, and print with gridlines.

I thought of this, but it's so much easier to just hit 'print', lol. :tongue_smilie: I'll stop being lazy and go do that. :D

I would just use graph paper. You can have your kids copy problems from the math book onto the graph paper.

I did find this site that has printable pages with 2-digit x 2-digit problems on grids, but it might be the same page you already found.

Your link is a little wonky, but once I fixed it, yes, that's the only site I found with what I'm looking for.