Menu

I learned today that I am *not* as introverted as I thought.

I am in FL without dh or dc. This is the first time in years and years (probably 17 or 18?) that I have been somewhere without at least some of them. It's glorious!

However, this morning my aunt and her friend left to go on the boat with my aunt and uncle. I don't care much for boats, so I stayed here and planned to hang out at my mom's restaurant. I don't have a car, so I have been waiting for my mom to come get me for the last 2 hours. I am about to go crazy. I am SOOOO bored!!!!

Obviously, I am only introverted because I have dc who want something every minute of every day.

As aside - dh now understands something. He said, "You can't get 2 minutes to yourself without someone wanting something!" DING DING DING DING - he wins the prize. Now he understands why I am just plain over it by 9 p.m.

This is making me want to make some changes in my life - I think for my sanity I need to.

As aside - dh now understands something. He said, "You can't get 2 minutes to yourself without someone wanting something!" DING DING DING DING - he wins the prize. Now he understands why I am just plain over it by 9 p.m.

:cheers2: So after all these years, he's finally seeing how his other half lives... ;)

Have fun in FL!!!!!

While DH was unemployed and back in school full-time, he couldn't study at home. He finally told me that he had no idea how I got anything done with the kids' constant requests and noise.