Menu

Would someone have pity on me and sell me a used Chalkdust Algebra I textbook?

I've had a WTB post on the board for quite a while now with no response.

My two boys will be using this curriculum beginning in the fall. I purchased the set, but I need an extra textbook. I don't want to shell out the $$ to purchase another new one.

Pretty please??

The 2nd edition is the one that came with my set, and the one that is listed on the Chalkdust site as the one for use with Algebra I.

The Chalkdust site says it was custom published from the 3rd edition. How does a 2nd edition come after the 3rd edition? :confused:

Was the 4th edition OK to use with the Algebra I DVDs?

but it's the 3rd edition of the regular book. They printed the 3rd ed. then the second ed. for Chalk Dust. I'm not 100% sure but this is what I think based on the 4 ed. that I bought.

Does your book say "Algebra 1 Second Edition Special Edition fo Chalk Dust Company" Larson Hostetler? On page vii first paragraph it states that, "We hope you enjoy the Third Edition."

Then it should be the 3rd ed. copy I linked for you on ebay.

Here's the 4th ed. :

http://college.hmco.com/CollegeCatalog/CatalogController?cmd=Portal&subcmd=display&ProductID=3625

Chalk Dust Alg I wasn't working for us so we dropped it for Saxon Alg. I. The El. Al. 4ed. was a bit of a pain because some of the problems were updated and not in exact order but it probably would have worked fine.

but it's the 3rd edition of the regular book. They printed the 3rd ed. then the second ed. for Chalk Dust. I'm not 100% sure but this is what I think based on the 4 ed. that I bought.

Does your book say "Algebra 1 Second Edition Special Edition fo Chalk Dust Company" Larson Hostetler? On page vii first paragraph it states that, "We hope you enjoy the Third Edition."

OK, I've got it now. :D

Thank you so much, MIch elle!!