Menu

Hi everyone I'm new here

I have been reading on here for a while, lurking:001_huh:. That has been an education in and of itself. I thought maybe it was time to jump in. I have 4 daughters and we have always homeschooled them. This year I have a 3 yr old, a preschooler, a third grader and a fourth grader. We have used FIAR, Sonlight, and are currently using HOD. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from all of the wisdom here. Gina

Tip: Ice down your credit cards before you seek advice in the curriculum forums. :tongue_smilie: You'll need things you never knew existed before.

Hello and Welcome! :iagree: with the above statement!

Warning: This board is addictive. But it is also some of the absolute best advice and encouragement I have ever had - both homeschooling related and life related.

(See - I started a sentence above with the word "But". It still feels weird, but I learned on this board that it was ok to do that... well, at least most of the people here thought so.):D