Menu

So I get on Facebook, and my top news story says, "Sorry, Mom."

Ria

My dd pierced her nose.

LOL. It's actually sort of cute. :tongue_smilie:

I just sent my little sis an fb message complementing her on how much braver she is than I was at her age. She is a Sr. and her hair is bright pink and she got her nose pierced. She is sooooooo cute!

I only went as far as highlights and the top of my ear, but I always wanted my nose pierced. ;)

I looked for the like button here, but couldn't find it :001_smile:.

I would love to get my nose pierced. I think a tiny stud looks so cute. But I can't wear it at Judo, and it seems like it would be really painful.

Not painful. There are a lot of nerve endings in the nose so my eyes watered a bit but it didn't hurt any more than getting my ears pierced!

My dd did hers too. It is sort of cute. She also pierced her belly button....not so cute, but it is hers....que cera...

Faithe

And the belly button...cute until you are pregnant and look like a turkey ready to be taken out of the oven!

After having my second child and still in the delivery room we noticed my navel ring was gone. Took a second to see it on the floor. It had torn through duirng deliver and I hadn't even noticed!

And the belly button...cute until you are pregnant and look like a turkey ready to be taken out of the oven!

After having my second child and still in the delivery room we noticed my navel ring was gone. Took a second to see it on the floor. It had torn through duirng deliver and I hadn't even noticed!

Eeeew! I will make sure she takes hers out before she has a baby. She is not planning babies anyntime soon...so.....oh gee....

How did your belly heal??

Faithe

Eeeew! I will make sure she takes hers out before she has a baby. She is not planning babies anyntime soon...so.....oh gee....

How did your belly heal??

Faithe

It looks like a scar where the ring pulled through. :tongue_smilie:

DH had asked me to take it out during the pregnancy - he thought it might damage the baby somehow! :lol:

In the end, should have listened to him. Who would have thought?:001_huh:

The main problem is after two children, I don't have a stomach I would want to highlight with a navel ring anymore. Oh well. (And the needle they use for navel piercings is HUGE!!)

OK, so I love my relationship with my adult daughters and their online antics. When I turned 50 last week, my oldest signed me up for the online dating service, Cougar Life, under the name Hottie Coug. I found out when I received the welcoming email :001_huh:

I'm married. Not searching for any men, let alone young ones. :lol:

I looked for the like button here, but couldn't find it :001_smile:.

I would love to get my nose pierced. I think a tiny stud looks so cute. But I can't wear it at Judo, and it seems like it would be really painful.

Me too (except for the Judo part :tongue_smilie:). I love the way the tiny stud looks. I fantasize about getting my hair cut really short (pixie) and getting my nose pierced. Hmmm.... maybe for my 40th birthday next summer.