Menu

Subscribing To Threads??

Click on "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread. There will be a drop down menu. The third item on the menu is "Subscribe to Thread". Click that and you'll always be able to find the thread again by looking in your control panel for subscribed threads. You can also set it to email you updates if you want it to do that, but if you don't want to do that, you can just check your subscribed threads area in the control panel for updates. Hope this helps! :)

Awwww, snap. I was hoping there was a great way to stay connected on posts you were interested in following.

There is! We cross posted. :D

You can also subscribe to threads in which you have not posted. I subscribe to threads pretty often, if it's something that I want to keep up with.

There is! We cross posted. :D

You can also subscribe to threads in which you have not posted. I subscribe to threads pretty often, if it's something that I want to keep up with.

I did this once a while back and I could never figure out how to then track the thread. I need to re-investigate this.

Is there any way to ahve a default so that you always get email notifications of replies to a post? I post on other message boards that use vbulletin, and I know there's something in the user control panel that would let me know whenever anyone replies to a thread that I've posted in. I always forget to subscribe to a thread, and so I end up going to my statistics to find threads I've posted to.