Menu

Any LDS homeschoolers?

Guest stampsclan

We are in Roseville, 20 minutes north of Sacramento. I have 3 kids boy 9; girl 7; boy 5 1/2. I do classical with a CM twist. You can check out our blog here.

Nicole

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Cyndy S.

Hi, we are LDS and first time homeschoolers in St. Louis. I have only one left at home (dd 18, is heading for BYUI in 10 days). dd, 9 and I are testing the home school waters.

Cyndy

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Me and my husband will be there! I heard that Susan was coming at last year's conference and am so excited to hear her in person! :001_smile:

We are from the Ogden area in Utah.

(ds 10, ds 8, dd 5, ds 3)

I grew up in Ogden. I met my husband at the 12th St. Hollywood Video. :)

Anyone up for a possible meeting?

I grew up in Ogden. I met my husband at the 12th St. Hollywood Video. :)

Anyone up for a possible meeting?

Sure, I'll be at all of Susan's workshops (even Susan's college admissions) even though my oldest is just starting 5th grade. Let me know. This is my first year of homeschooling, so last year I was just trying to take everything in (although I already had my plan from studying the WTM), this year I would love to meet other families.

-Hey, I met my husband at the Subway on 12th and wall, that is just too funny.:001_smile:

Edited by CKaye

Sure, I'll be at all of Susan's workshops (even Susan's college admissions) even though my oldest is just starting 5th grade. Let me know. This is my first year of homeschooling, so last year I was just trying to take everything in (although I already had my plan from studying the WTM), this year I would love to meet other families.

-Hey, I met my husband at the Subway on 12th and wall, that is just too funny.:001_smile:

LOL that is funny! Small world sometimes isn't it.

So UT moms how did the conference go? I ended up on the couch the whole weekend! It wasnt pretty. That was the only shot I had to go to a conference so I am out of luck until next year! I want to see what the hubub is about already. :)

Guest themomma

So three days later I'm reading this but we are LDS down in Alabama and loving it. Starting to read and get ready for next fall. Never been to the boards, didn't know thread wasn't something to do with sewing. Mom to 6. Time to do a profile I'm thinkin'.

So three days later I'm reading this but we are LDS down in Alabama and loving it. Starting to read and get ready for next fall. Never been to the boards, didn't know thread wasn't something to do with sewing. Mom to 6. Time to do a profile I'm thinkin'.

Nice to meet you. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest twinlinebackers
Anyone else?? Everyone in my ward (we just moved here) looks at me like I'm crazy! Nice to know there are others out there.....:)

I know what you mean. I am surprised LDS moms (at least around here) are so opposed to homeschooling. I am the only one I know around here.

DS - 5

DS - 5

DD - 1

DS - due in Nov.