Menu

CSV files for HS Skedtrack

LolaT

I'm wondering if anyone has created and is willing to share csv files to set up course activities in Homeschool Skedtrack? Or if there is a repository of these files somewhere already.

I'm currently setting up 2nd grade for FFL3, WWE2, AAS3, RSM C, SM STD Ed 2 Extra Practice, STOW1, and a few other wkbks. I also created one or two of these files last year for 1st grade if anyone is interested in using them.

Well, I figured out that within Skedtrack, one can export a Course Activites file and make it available to friends or to the world. So, if one wants to use one of these files, you would go to the menu options Courses -> Import -> From World (left side tab). You can then sort files I've created by clicking on the Auth ID column and going to Auth ID 14057.

Creating these files is rather tedious, so I don't know why in the world people wouldn't be utilizing this resource more! I only have a couple of files there now from 1st grade (they may be incomplete as I copied them partially for 2nd grade). I'll try to make some other ones for common curriculum that may be useful to some available. You can always edit them in the Activities -> Edit Activities screen but at least you're not starting from scratch. Hope it helps.

Well, I figured out that within Skedtrack, one can export a Course Activites file and make it available to friends or to the world. So, if one wants to use one of these files, you would go to the menu options Courses -> Import -> From World (left side tab). You can then sort files I've created by clicking on the Auth ID column and going to Auth ID 14057.

Creating these files is rather tedious, so I don't know why in the world people wouldn't be utilizing this resource more! I only have a couple of files there now from 1st grade (they may be incomplete as I copied them partially for 2nd grade). I'll try to make some other ones for common curriculum that may be useful to some available. You can always edit them in the Activities -> Edit Activities screen but at least you're not starting from scratch. Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Did you ever make one for WWE 2? I could use that one. I'll export the ones I've made my Auth ID is 8477

Oops, I just noticed this. I've started WWE2. I'll try to finish it this week. I've also done a couple in the last few days -- STOW1, WWW3 (Winning With Writing Level 3)

There's --

RSO Life

FLL 2

AAS 3

D'Naelian 2nd grade

RSM C

WWW 3

STOW 1

(Note: the beginning entries might look odd because I've already edited them to reflect what we already did. There may also be some weird characters instead of quote marks in some places, and some typos, I'm sure).