Menu

Good wishes and prayers for my son, please?

Thank you all!

Margaret, I honestly don't know his progress on many of these. He is working two jobs and is now back to school as well, so I haven't seen him much these past few months.

I do know that he has his DoDMERB and his CFA later this month--he needs my car so he made sure I have both appointments on my calendar. :D

Did he do NASS? Dd did her CFA there--that was nice. She did the one for WP at SLS. She had to do a separate one for ROTC.

He did not do the Summer Seminar.

The athletic director at his high school will administer his CFA.

He just let me know that he received another letter of recommendation from the County Councilman that he works for.

It all seems so daunting to me, but he's after it.

Jeffrey feels great about his interview, has a renewed sense of motivation and a list of things he wants to accomplish yesterday. :D
Good grief. I can't even begin to imagine having a child this self-motivated. I'll be happy if Jan remembers to attend the Running Start orientation meeting at the community college next week. Oh, well. Some of us have to be average.:o I hope things go well for Jeffrey.

Good grief. I can't even begin to imagine having a child this self-motivated.

Oh. Well.

Let me not give an inaccurate impression. :D

If this was something *I* wanted him to do, the level of motivation would be considerably different.

I hope things go well for Jeffrey.

Thank you. :)