Menu

The Teaching Company Sale - temptation for the addict

The Teaching Company is doing it again to me -- their $10 sale. I haven't even finished listening to the ones from last spring.

Mr. Lincoln

Doctors

Voltaire

The other 1492

Medieval Heroines

The Theory of Evolution

The History of the Bible

Understanding Complexity

God & Mankind

Representing Justice

This sale goes thru 9/29.

Plus for Labor Day weekend, they have a daily special. Today's is $10 off any order, coupon U39X, so that helps with shipping. (Tomorrow's daily special is 15% off $100.)

Julie

Julie,

Where do you find the $10 sale? I went to the website, but didn't see it.

Wendi

I was going to ask the same thing, but could find them by searching for the titles Julie listed. I think I am getting Mr. Lincoln and The Other 1492. Some of these courses are 5 star courses and the DVD is the same as the audio download.

ETA: On the left-hand side, there is a red link for courses under $40. It's all there...and I wish it wasn't.

Where's Janice? Addicts love company.:D

Edited by swimmermom3

I was going to ask the same thing, but could find them by searching for the titles Julie listed.

Yes, just going to the title should show the price. For instance, searching for Mr. Lincoln you get this:

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/tgc/courses/course_detail.aspx?cid=8561

And for you broke addicts, don't try to buy a 9.95 audio download and use the $10.00 off coupon. It didn't work. :lol::lol: It was worth a try though.

:lol::lol: