Menu

Burning questions

My teen PREFERS fake plastic cheese for grilled cheese and burgers. Something about Supreme Meltiness. I have failed as a homeschooler and a mother.

UUUGGGHHH....my kids like plastic cheese best too. I have tried grilled cheese with real cheese and I get rejected. Am I supposed to push the real cheese because it is better for them or am I to conform to society and let them have the fake cheese? If they don't get the fake cheese and Johnny and Sally next door do, it may cause emotional damage. I don't want them to be "different". If I force them into eating the real cheese they may not mature to their full potential because I am being too controlling. I am a failure too.

Should I vaccinate my Cub Scout? Only if he goes to public school

Should the people who I invited over for a delicious crockpot dinner take off their shoes? only if their kids go to public school ....very germy, or if they have recently kicked a troll

Should men in kilts drink milk? yes, from the little cartons you get in public school

And since it's almost that time of year....what do you think about Halloween?I think it is a conspiracy of the public school system

Feeling rebellious today

Edited by tmulcahy
spelling

I can't believe you people. I know you're talking about me. You are all rude. I feel like I am being attacked. I am not a troll.:D

Well, if you don't want people to comment on your opinion, maybe you should keep it to yourself. This is a discussion board, after all. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. :tongue_smilie:

Tara

Well, if you don't want people to comment on your opinion, maybe you should keep it to yourself. This is a discussion board, after all. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. :tongue_smilie:

Tara

You have time to be in the kitchen? Then you obviously are not a homeschool mom. You should be spending all your time here!

You have time to be in the kitchen? Then you obviously are not a homeschool mom. You should be spending all your time here!

I don't appreciate being criticized for how I choose to homeschool and how much time I devote to the kitchen. Each family does what works for them, even if it's not how you would choose to do things.

Tara

Tara

Apparently, no one has time to be in the kitchen. That's why sliced peanut butter exists!:lol:

Do they make Jelly Slices?

I really am overwhelmed and need the kitchen to be as easy as possible.

Dawn

I just slip some frozen fruit on the bread and then smash the sandwich. It helps relieve the stress that comes with being so darn perfect.

Or a bris.

:lol:

One more burning question: Should Santa bring my child a Harry Potter book?

Santa WOULD do that. He's an agent of Satan after all.

UUUGGGHHH....my kids like plastic cheese best too. I have tried grilled cheese with real cheese and I get rejected. Am I supposed to push the real cheese because it is better for them or am I to conform to society and let them have the fake cheese? If they don't get the fake cheese and Johnny and Sally next door do, it may cause emotional damage. I don't want them to be "different". If I force them into eating the real cheese they may not mature to their full potential because I am being too controlling. I am a failure too.

Don't make them social misfits. If the ps kids are doing you should force your children to participate. This is why I over cook all of our veggies and only serve my children cold, dry meat products. They must have the same experiences as the local ps children, or else.... they will be social misfits.

We take notes watching Life Onboard and I have my sons practice being a**es just like the main characters.

I wonder how many covert "studies" WTM posters have unknowingly participated in because some people (<-- some, not all) will answer any question posed on this board? :lol:

If someone is conducting a real study that way then they will get meaningless results. For one thing, don't you know how contrary some of us like to be here?!