Menu

Burning questions

Should I vaccinate my Cub Scout? Only if he bites

Should the people who I invited over for a delicious crockpot dinner take off their shoes? Only if you're not renting, because we know carpet in a rental house probably has pee on it somewhere.

Should men in kilts drink milk? Yes, because it does a body good.I'm thinking a whole new ad campaign for milk mustache using famous kilt wearers.

And since it's almost that time of year....what do you think about Halloween? I'm thinking it will be cold and rainy, it always is.Plus I'm thinking on Nov 1 I'll be at Walmart buying 1/2 price candy.

Should I vaccinate my Cub Scout?

Only after his circumcision and you should breast feed while he's getting his shot.

Should the people who I invited over for a delicious crockpot dinner take off their shoes?

No. Ankles should never show, that's immodest. Are you watching your children while they're there? Those people could be predators.

Should men in kilts drink milk?

Only straight from the udder :lol: Woo! Run with that one ;)

And since it's almost that time of year....what do you think about Halloween?

I never think about Halloween. It's bad for my teeth and my children are allergic to candy wrappers.

ETA, egads! He's a scout?!? Well, he's already ruined.

Edited by lionfamily1999

Does he bite?

Should the people who I invited over for a delicious crockpot dinner take off their shoes?

Crockpot dinner - yes. Barbeque - no.

Yes - as long as they're not roofing at the time (only type 1 milk).

It's waaaaayyyy too scary to think about now.

:)

Should I vaccinate my Cub Scout? That really depends. Are the other scouts vaccinated? Can you rely on herd vaccination to keep your scout safe? If you are going to vaccinate, make sure you keep your germ ridden kid away from mine.

Should the people who I invited over for a delicious crockpot dinner take off their shoes? Yes, and make sure you don't give them any advance notice of your shoes off policy so they will not be prepared with a clean pair of socks or ones without holes and this way they can complain about your unreasonable demands when they leave.

Should men in kilts drink milk? Absolutely. And they should drink it in front of me.

And since it's almost that time of year....what do you think about Halloween? It is the Devil's own Holiday. Chock full of cavity causing candy and teaching my children that it is okay to beg for candy from everyone and that when you don't get what you want you play a mean trick on them. We will be going to a Harvest Dance Costume Ball instead.

And since it's almost that time of year....what do you think about Halloween? It is the Devil's own Holiday. Chock full of cavity causing candy and teaching my children that it is okay to beg for candy from everyone and that when you don't get what you want you play a mean trick on them. We will be going to a Harvest Dance Costume Ball instead.

But Halloween teaches them to shaaaare! Sharing with Mommy, that is :D

Whatever. I'm better than everyone here just because. I invented both Uncrustables AND all-natural organic peanut butter that does not cause allergic reactions. My breatmilk is 100% organic AND vegan. My kids are smarter, cuter, and better dressed than everyone else. They are learning Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Sanskrit, and Old English. They never wear their shoes inside a home because they refuse to bring contaminated soil into a home. They have raised their own milk cows (not genetically modified, of course). We don't use shopping carts because we grow all of our own food. Shopping carts are for sheeple consumers. We invented Halloween. And vaccinations.

Drool away.

Whatever. I'm better than everyone here just because. I invented both Uncrustables AND all-natural organic peanut butter that does not cause allergic reactions. My breatmilk is 100% organic AND vegan. My kids are smarter, cuter, and better dressed than everyone else. They are learning Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Sanskrit, and Old English. They never wear their shoes inside a home because they refuse to bring contaminated soil into a home. They have raised their own milk cows (not genetically modified, of course). We don't use shopping carts because we grow all of our own food. Shopping carts are for sheeple consumers. We invented Halloween. And vaccinations.

Drool away.

So you're the ones working on the replicator and transporter technology. Let's us know before the IPO, we'd like to get in on the ground floor. :tongue_smilie:

Do they make Jelly Slices?

I really am overwhelmed and need the kitchen to be as easy as possible.

Dawn

Obviously you have no respect for the effort and dignity of homemaking. You being overwhelmed will only traumatize your children. They will need therapy. For this you will need universal healthcare coverage.

Brilliant!!

ETA, egads! He's a scout?!? Well, he's already ruined.

:lol::lol::lol: That's the funniest post of the month.

One more burning question: Should Santa bring my child a Harry Potter book?