Menu

Dead horse, more beating, MAC planner???

Thanks. I just signed up for a 15 day trial. It works on my iPad which is helpful because or the portability. We will be studying all over the place. We don't have a classroom per se.

I hope you like it, too. I switched to a paid account recently. It's been helpful so far, the best I've found up till now.

There are a few threads on it here, you might want to read through them for some useful tips.

I hope you like it, too. I switched to a paid account recently. It's been helpful so far, the best I've found up till now.

There are a few threads on it here, you might want to read through them for some useful tips.

I'm doing the free trial of scholaric too. Find them on facebook also because he posts little updates and things.

most of my school stuff is really ' do the next thing' and what I really needed was something to integrate my calendars with school planning. So now I'm using google calendar and a great app called calengoo. Thee was a thread recently I about a blogger called four squares and she tipped me off on the calendars features. Lemme know if you need a link and I'll get it when I get home to my desktop.