Menu

Ahhh... Now it feels like fall

I woke up today and it was 58*F! We've an expected high of 68*F. It will be lovely to wear a light sweater today.

Has anyone else cooled off?

No! :glare: I think I hate you now. :D I'm so sick of 100 + degrees. I told dh the other day that one more summer like this, and I'm out of here. I can't seem to cool off, even when I stay inside.

We're supposed to be 25 degrees cooler on Saturday than we will be tomorrow. I am so ready for this summer without an AC to be over. We've not had an AC lots of other summers, but we were in places where the temperatures didn't park in the upper 90s for weeks.

Chucki, I'm taking care of my in-laws in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire and we're experiencing similar temperatures. I'm sitting in a very warm room now with my mil (she cranks up the heat!) while my fil is out on the lake rowing. I am looking forward to a beautiful day!

No! :glare: I think I hate you now. :D I'm so sick of 100 + degrees. I told dh the other day that one more summer like this, and I'm out of here. I can't seem to cool off, even when I stay inside.

This summer has been ridiculous. I've lived here all my life and I do believe this is the hottest summer I've ever experienced. It's been brutal!

I cannot wait for that first crisp, fall morning! It's my favorite season, short as it is here.

51 degrees this morning at 0645, sunny and beautiful!

DD the grump actually woke up, said it smelled like Fall, and then smiled!!! :D

I love it up here this time of year. I am definitely a sweater girl and I love the seasons! I loved being stationed in Hawaii when I was younger, but I missed the seasons desperately. Sometimes you just want to wear jeans without sweating!

I hope this weather starts spreading down to all of y'all in the south!

It has been in the 50's at night here....and no warmer than the low 80's during the day........... until today!!! :glare: Today will be in the 90's!!! Horrible weather for the middle of Minnesota! :svengo:

They say we'll cool off tomorrow though....hopefully this is the end of warm weather for us. :D

This summer has been ridiculous. I've lived here all my life and I do believe this is the hottest summer I've ever experienced. It's been brutal!

You are correct! It is definitely true where I am, between Waco and Austin. It is the hottest summer on record, with the most days over 100 and the most consecutive days over 100! And we still have the rest of August. We've still got 104+ forecast for the rest of this week. We're lucky to see 80 degrees before the sun comes up. It will be a hard record to break. It is miserable here and I am so very jealous of the OP and anyone else who has evidence of Fall! I'm so irritated that the city pool closed because school started back up. It should be against the law to close the pool if it's over 100! :D

I cannot wait for that first crisp, fall morning! It's my favorite season, short as it is here.

AMEN!

We cooled off considerably. It's low 50's at night and we've had high 70's into low 80's today. AAAHHHH........I love this weather! I should add that we are in Michigan.

This exactly! SE Michigan for us. The morning and night is lovely but by afternoon I'm sweating again :001_cool::001_cool:

It has cooled off but it isn't cool yet. Today it is supposed to be a high of 90, which compared to 100+ it is a dream. Last week we had a few days in the mid to low 80s and it was a dream, you can go outside without instantly sweating. Our humidity is also extremely high around here but has broke a hair- right now the humidity is *only* 73%~

Chucki, it's summer in PHOENIX here. Does that answer your question?? :p

I'm going to come visit YOU!!! :D

No kidding! The forecast for the next few days is 111-114. Ack! We don't get fall until about Halloween. But at least we don't have to wear winter coats over our costumes.

I'm in Oklahoma, and it's 104 degrees outside right now. Here is the news story from today....We hit 51 days over 100 degrees, and now hold the all time hottest summer record nation wide.

http://www.news9.com/story/15311991/oklahoma-city-sets-record-for-days-at-or-above-100

I have never been so ready for fall!!! Send some cool air our way!

I'm in Oklahoma, and it's 104 degrees outside right now. Here is the news story from today....We hit 51 days over 100 degrees, and now hold the all time hottest summer record nation wide.

http://www.news9.com/story/15311991/oklahoma-city-sets-record-for-days-at-or-above-100

I have never been so ready for fall!!! Send some cool air our way!

Not to burst your bubble or anything ('cause I know y'all've dancing in the streets over this :tongue_smilie:), but today will be the 70th day of over 100* in central TX. Yesterday we hit 108* at the house; today is forecasted to be 104-106.

Good times. Praying for a hurricane which is the only thing that will drive this high pressure system off us.