Menu

Oh, wow! Are bell bottoms on the way back in?

I just bought a pair of curvy flare (don't you love the name of jeans these days?) from NY&Co last week. They are a little more flared than boot cut, but not really flared. However, I have seen real bell bottom things out and about. Not really my style, lol.

Bite your tongue! When they came back in the 90's it was fantastic for me. For those of us with thick legs they do marvelous things.

Can't wait to buy a few pairs!!! :D

Ewwwwwwww.

I'm short. They make me look like a toadstool. Ick, ick, ick.

Weren't they IN 10 years ago? Then it went to skinny legs the past two years? Now we're back to flares?

Yes they were popular when I was in Highschool, so like 12-13 years ago. Although they were not as belled as the 70's version. I actually prefer the flare, or boot cut to skinny jeans.

I want MOM jeans to be in style!!!! You know the ones with waist line right under your ribcage! When oh when will they be back?

(I must have the weirdest body shape ever, but those are the jeans that fit me best.:blushing:)

If they came with a little shelf just around the waistband to hold the girls up I'd campaign for them!

I want MOM jeans to be in style!!!! You know the ones with waist line right under your ribcage! When oh when will they be back?

(I must have the weirdest body shape ever, but those are the jeans that fit me best.:blushing:)

:lol::lol: I like how mom jeans smooth out all that belly fat. I don't get how it's attractive to have all that jiggling through the thin T's that are so popular.