Menu

This is going ot be fun

Penelope Trunk decided to homeschool.

I bet she's going to have some fantastic ideas. I doubt she'll be a classical homeschooler, though.

Blog post

10. Homeschool. Your kids will be screwed if you don't.

The world will not look kindly on people who put their kids into public school. We all know that learning is best when it's customized to the child and we all know that public schools are not able to do that effectively. And the truly game-changing private schools cost $40,000 a year.

It's clear is that homeschooled kids will rule the world when Generation Z enters the workplace. So figure out a way to alleviate mommy guilt by homeschooling your kids to get them on that path. You don't have to do the teaching yourself. You can pay someone. But you need to get your kids out of a system that everyone knows does not work. (Note: I just realized this. This month. And last week, I decided: I'm taking my kids out of school.)

About Penelope

Edited by justamouse

From the link:

Penelope Trunk founded three startups, including Brazen Careerist. Her career advice runs in 200 newspapers. Inc. Magazine called her "the world's most influential guidance counselor."

Penelope started writing career advice for a new generation of workers. Today Penelope is the author of a bestselling career advice book for generation y and the number one career blog.

Brazen Careerist

"A cookbook for hacking the corporate world" - Wired Magazine