Menu

And there goes my day...

I FINALLY got the baby to fall asleep and the 4yo settled in with a video game so that I might take a shower without anyone getting hurt or destroying my house.

Only to discover an old, rotting peach in the cabinet with the bath towels.

So now I have to wait to shower until the load of towels is washed. IF I can get the baby to stay corralled somewhere after his nap. And the 4yo to stay occupied with something. And then maybe, just maybe, I can actually do the grocery shopping I've been putting off for 3 days due to my inability to make all of these planets align!!!

Do you have a hand towel or dry washcloth? Pop in another video, bring your clothes into the bathroom, and dry off with the hand towel. Seriously, it works in a pinch. It gets soaked, but you get dry enough to put some clothes on (for the most part, lol).

I'm obsessed with getting in a good shower every day, I try not to let anything (like no clean towels) stop me! :lol:

Do you have a hand towel or dry washcloth? Pop in another video, bring your clothes into the bathroom, and dry off with the hand towel. Seriously, it works in a pinch. It gets soaked, but you get dry enough to put some clothes on (for the most part, lol).

I'm obsessed with getting in a good shower every day, I try not to let anything (like no clean towels) stop me! :lol:

All of the clean towels in the house were in that cabinet with the rotting fruit. You couldn't PAY me to rub any of them all over my body!!! :tongue_smilie:

Up to about a year, I always put my babies in the infant seat or the portable swing and set them in the bathroom or at the door while I showered, I had to have my shower! That way I could talk to them while I showered. Once they got a little older, I used the pack and play, a few toys, and a cartoon. That generally bought me about 20 minutes.

Was the peach touching ALL the towels somehow? Or does fruit gone yucky just totally freak you out? :p

I guess I'm unclean, but I don't quite see the harm in using a towel that didn't touch the rotten peach. . .

I would take my shower, towel off, take care of the peach, take out the towels and wash the cabinet, then wash the towels at my leisure. Then people can take showers and bathe with the towels that are clean at the time.

I guess I'm unclean, but I don't quite see the harm in using a towel that didn't touch the rotten peach. . .

I would take my shower, towel off, take care of the peach, take out the towels and wash the cabinet, then wash the towels at my leisure. Then people can take showers and bathe with the towels that are clean at the time.

Lol- that is totally me!