• 5-2
    • 5-3
    • 5-4
    • 5-5
    • 5-6
    • 5-7
    • 5-8
    • 5-9 or greater

Wondering if heights are also a flattened bell.

ETA: for half inches, round up or down as your conscience dictates.

ETA again: The first choice should obviously be 5 feet or shorter

Edited by Barb F. PA in AZ

5'3" (I round up ;)).

I would love to be taller for practical reasons: being able to reach the top shelf without standing on tip-toes, being able to see over a crowd, being able to shop in stores that don't have a petite section, and, a myriad of of other reasons...

But, :::sigh:::, it is what it is, and, I am all I ever will be (height-wise :))

5'3" (I round up ;)).

I would love to be taller for practical reasons: being able to reach the top shelf without standing on tip-toes, being able to see over a crowd, being able to shop in stores that don't have a petite section, and, a myriad of of other reasons...

But, :::sigh:::, it is what it is, and, I am all I ever will be (height-wise :))

I feel your pain. I'm the same way. You know you're short when you have to use a chair to reach the top shelf in the cabinets. It's even worse when your 2 and 3 year old DSs use the same technique to climb onto the countertops. ;)

6' 2" here and oy! is finding pants hard!

By all rights I really am 5'11.75"...I really cannot stretch it to 6'. I have a TERRIBLE time finding pants the right length. I wanted to tell you though, I ordered pants last year from Lands End and they were TOO LONG. :ohmy: I could.not.believe.it! Maybe you oughtta give 'em a try!

By all rights I really am 5'11.75"...I really cannot stretch it to 6'. I have a TERRIBLE time finding pants the right length. I wanted to tell you though, I ordered pants last year from Lands End and they were TOO LONG. :ohmy: I could.not.believe.it! Maybe you oughtta give 'em a try!

I don't have any problem finding pants long enough anymore (6'2...but like you-there's a .75 that I don't claim;)). I used to wear men's jeans, but now I can actually go to the mall and leave with a flattering pair of jeans that may actually have some extra length! I love GAP long and lean, Eddie Bauer has talls, Long Tall Sally has a selection of lengths ranging from 34"-38". JJill, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Buckle, Maurices, JCPenney...I'm sure there are more:tongue_smilie:. Hope this makes it easier on the vertically gifted among us:laugh:!

I don't have any problem finding pants long enough anymore (6'2...but like you-there's a .75 that I don't claim;)). I used to wear men's jeans, but now I can actually go to the mall and leave with a flattering pair of jeans that may actually have some extra length! I love GAP long and lean, Eddie Bauer has talls, Long Tall Sally has a selection of lengths ranging from 34"-38". JJill, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Buckle, Maurices, JCPenney...I'm sure there are more:tongue_smilie:. Hope this makes it easier on the vertically gifted among us:laugh:!

Oh! Thanks for the tips. I usually get my pants from JCPenney because of the price, but I'm pregnant right now and the longest inseam I can find is 34", I need a 36". So I guess it will be middle school "flood pants" flash backs for me.

Oh! Thanks for the tips. I usually get my pants from JCPenney because of the price, but I'm pregnant right now and the longest inseam I can find is 34", I need a 36". So I guess it will be middle school "flood pants" flash backs for me.

While pregnant you may be able to use Lane Bryant or Avenue tall leggings or pants - it's what I found worked for me with my last pregnancy (I also have a 36" inseam).

Old Navy has affordable maternity jeans...it is hard to find maternity clothes long enough! I lived in capris and skirts (and the 1 pair of jeans that I found long enough) when I was pregnant. Hope you can find something...I can totally relate to the floods! (Now that look is in style:tongue_smilie:)

5'10" and size 9.5 shoe

I've never "met" so many people as tall or taller than me before! :001_smile:

I'm digging this!

Please nobody ask me if I played basketball/volleyball in high school or college. I get that question ALL the time because of my height :tongue_smilie:

BTW, my dd7 (1st grader) wears a size 7 women's shoe!!!!:001_huh: