Menu

Reading Eggs

Okay everyone--- I got the info about what's going on with purchasing the Reading Eggs subscription. Here's the content of an email I just got back from the co-op:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Reading Eggs offer. I am sorry for the miscommunication however this offer is not currently available yet. From this week's Member Newsletter email: IT'S OFFICIAL! Member interest is strong, so we have decided to go ahead with our plan to put together a Group Buy for a school license for Reading Eggs.

Here's the scoop. We can get members an AWESOME discount, but to that we'll have to buy a school license and bring members in under that. You'll get the same program that you would if you bought it on your own for $69/year, but by purchasing through the Co-op, we'll be able to get this for you for less than $20. The catch is that they will only allow us to buy TWO school licenses a year, and everyone has to end on the same date. So, we're thinking about starting a Group Buy soon and running our first school license from August 15, 2011 through August 14, 2012, and our second license from January 15, 2012 through January 14, 2013.

We'll need a minimum of 50 members participating in order to do this, so talk it up with your homeschool friends and groups!

I hope this clarifies and thank you for your support for the Co-op and this offer. We sure appreciate you!

Kindest regards,

Adele

Homeschool Buyers Co-op

So it looks like they should have it live for purchase in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for clearing this up. After the free trial, my dd can't wait for me to buy this for her. She keeps asking and asking. :001_smile:

Denise