Menu

I would just like to say that....

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! So, details, woman!!! We need details!!!!!!! When are you going? Where are you eating? Where are you staying? How many are you taking? Are you getting the dining plan?

Seriously - I am obsessed with Disney vacations!!! I went for the first time when I was 24 and that was only for a day. We really did Disney right this year in January and I LOVED it so much that we're going back in September and on a Disney cruise in January. I've NEVER seen my kids so happy!!! Have fun!!!

So, details, woman!!! We need details!!!!!!! When are you going? Where are you eating? Where are you staying? How many are you taking? Are you getting the dining plan?

We are going September 20-26 with another family that we are good friends with. We have 3 kids, they have 2. We are staying at the Port Orleans - Riverside. We got the waterpark and more tickets, but not park hopper. We are getting the dining plan, which the reservation agent said saved us $849. I'm surprised at how excited I am!

We are going September 20-26 with another family that we are good friends with. We have 3 kids, they have 2. We are staying at the Port Orleans - Riverside. We got the waterpark and more tickets, but not park hopper. We are getting the dining plan, which the reservation agent said saved us $849. I'm surprised at how excited I am!

Very cool! We'll be checking out of POR on the 20th! Maybe you'll get our room! We'll leave you a gift!! LOL

Enjoy the dining plan! We absolutely loved having it in Jan. (Actually, I think I liked it most of all - a whole 10 days not having to cook or worry about dishes or snacks or anything!!!)

Very cool! We'll be checking out of POR on the 20th! Maybe you'll get our room! We'll leave you a gift!! LOL

Enjoy the dining plan! We absolutely loved having it in Jan. (Actually, I think I liked it most of all - a whole 10 days not having to cook or worry about dishes or snacks or anything!!!)

Oh man, it would be great if we could meet. Don't you want to hang out until we get there on the 20th? :D