Menu

My Apologia General Science Class Site for you ~

Again, this is the General Science Website I just got up this summer.

I have taught this class at a tutorial for a few years, took off a year, and have a new class this year. Since this site is new, I will still be loading things throughout the year. I try to stay a few modules ahead.

Unfortunately, I cannot link you to the on-line quizzes for the flashcards and module, because of the way Engrade is set up for teachers/students.

I also have reformatted most of the Study Guides to match the sectional reading in each module. I am trying to find a way to get those linked as well (I just print them for my class).

These sites were started on our tutorial gradebook site (Engrade) to help support students of varying abilities while home during the week. We only meet for one hour a week.

I would be thrilled if others found it helpful since a lot of time goes into creating, improving and maintaining it.

Please feel free to pass the link along ~ :001_smile:

http://wikis.engrade.com/nctgs

Warmest Regards,

Debbie

• 1 month later...
Guest stockweb

I love your flashcards! Would you be willing to email your study guides to me? I have been looking for a way to have my son do the study guide as he goes through the module. I have been resigned to photo-copying the book so he can have it in front of him. I can send you a pm with my email address if you are willing to share. Thanks!

Thank so much for sharing your work! We are doing GS this year and I'm grateful for your website!

I love your flashcards! Would you be willing to email your study guides to me? I have been looking for a way to have my son do the study guide as he goes through the module. I have been resigned to photo-copying the book so he can have it in front of him. I can send you a pm with my email address if you are willing to share. Thanks!

Ditto! :)

• 1 year later...
Guest robNObeard

Hi,

I know this is a veeerrry old post, but curious if you're still doing Apologia Physical Science? (Or, more to the point, still planning to do it for 2013-14?)

Thanks in advance!